Saturday, March 06, 2010

Radio + Bathroom = Love

We purchased a radio for the bathroom and have been using the tar out of it. Any time either one of us is in there, we have to have it on. For a while there, we found ourselves not listening to music all that much, which was something we used to do all the time. Now, we plug our iPod in and jam while we get ready for work, to go out, shower............. While I'm typing this, I have just realized we spend a lot of time in the bathroom.

While we're on the subject of bathrooms and radios....... The bathroom used to be the only place we'd get into a disagreement or bicker at each other, which we thought was odd but true. Well, the radio has changed that. The bathroom is now our own little recording studio. Lots of singing in the shower or into our toothbrushes and a ton of cheesy dancing. I don't know if it's the radio, the music, or what, but we've been extremely happy in the bathroom - just as happy as we are in the living room, kitchen, back porch, dining room, etc.

I do realize that this is the most random blog post ever, but sometimes it's good to shed light on the little things. Here are some tunes that we've been jamming to lately, but while you listen, I want you to picture Codie singing into her toothbrush as if she's in the top twelve of American Idol and Simon has been on her case lately about not leaving it all out on stage.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't hear Codie singing...love mom

Charity said...

Perhaps we should have a little mock AI contest at the next family gathering?! I'd like to see this.

It's good to be silly sometimes!

Sandra Hill said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun, can't remember the last time I was able to sing or dance or have time in the bathroom without rushing out for a child or having company while I'm in the bathroom....lol (gotta love the kids)

Meant to be a mom said...

How did I ever miss this post. You two are the cutest. I love that you sing loudly in the bathroom, shower, whatever you may be doing.
Doesn't it make you happy and smiley doing that though.