Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day & Birthday

It seems like we've been on the go a lot --- a little exhausting, but I'm feeling very blessed and thankful these days. Last weekend, Albert surprised me with flowers, ice skating, and dinner for Valentine's Day. And, this weekend, he surprised with a shopping spree and dinner with a table full of friends for my birthday.

During the week between Valentine's weekend and my birthday weekend, Albert's sister and her family stayed with us while they attended a conference here in Tulsa. We had a lot of fun and got to spend some good time with their two kids, Logan and Ava. But, silly me, I didn't take one single picture while they were here! Maybe next time ...

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday week. =)

Sandra Hill said...

Hey guys, I know I had my camera and never took one picture.. well next time, I'm bad at that lately, but I guess I'm pretty busy as you noticed when we were there. We had a great time, Thanks again! Love ya!