Sunday, September 27, 2009

Realizations

I've realized several things this week: 1) I'm a musician, 2) my husband shows love in unique ways, and 3) apparently I need to start dressing him before he leaves for work. See video and pics below (in order).

This weekend, we took my mom to a little cafe here in Tulsa that features dueling pianos every Friday night. They played a lot of songs she knew (oldies), and we had a good time celebrating her birthday. I got to help out with one of the songs ...........

Friday morning, I woke up to a little note on my bathroom countertop. When we moved into our house, I had found a lot of the cards and "love letters" Albert wrote me when we first starting dating. I was being selfish and kind of thinking to myself that I missed those times. But, when I saw the work of art made out of Q-tips, I had to appreciate the sweet ways my husband shows his love. Sometimes, I use the phrase "no finesse" to describe him, but he never fails to surprise me.
This is the image I saw when Albert came home from work on Friday ... after a long, full day of running around to Tulsa doctors' offices. He had walked around all day with his pant leg stuck in his sock! How embarassing. I'm sure no one noticed, but he and I got a kick out of it.

1 comment:

chandra said...

You guys are too cute! I look forward to seeing you at Blake's wedding!

Chandra